9:41 a.m. - 2006-03-14
Several things makes today good. Please allow me to elaborate:
1. The sun is shining and the sky is piercingly blue.
2. I am wearing a new shirt that I call 'pirate bling'. It's gray-blue with a big sequined skull on it. Professional office attire at its finest.
3. This morning I lost another pound! Yay! That's 3 pounds in 2 months. Yeah, I'm being slightly sarcastic with the whole YAY thing, but I've lost 3 inches off my hips and 2 off my waist. I'm trying to focus on that rather than the weight thing. It ain't easy being this hot though. I need new clothes to go with my J'Lo body. (that was Definately sarcasm)
4. I totally bounced out of this boring fucking meeting I had today. It was 8:30 to 4:00 at our main office. The one that's full of pretentious over-dressed, uber-hairsprayed mother fucking corporate whores who drive me absolutely INSANE in the MEMBRANE. (remember that song? fun, huh?) And me in my bling skull shirt was gonna make such an impression.
5. I finally got my fried rice fix last night so I can quit with the craving already. I have been DIEING for fried rice for weeks now. I even have a little left over for lunch if I so choose.
6. There's really no number six. Just losing a pound and wearing a new shirt should've been good enough to relate my mood.
Have a great Tuesday/Thursday.