3:29 p.m. - 2006-01-23
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be? A Great White SHARK! dun dun.. duuunn dun... dundundundudun.....
3. Who’s your favorite redhead? Me of course! Second to that: Julia Roberts is fun.
4. What do you order when you’re at a pancake house? ham and cheese omelet, hashbrowns, and toast. Extra grease please.
6. Have you made out with anyone on your link list? Nope.
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear: white, cotton, seamless thongs from Target. Literally the most comfortable panties like, EVER!
8. Describe the last time you were injured: Taebo, last night. Nowhere specific, but man, I'm outta shape!
9. Are there any odd things that make you feel comfortable? Really, really clean kitchen floors, icy cold vodka, electric blankets on a cold night, chocolate, (I know these aren't odd but I can't think of anything else) Chloe's kisses.
11. Tell me a weird story from your high school years: I stayed drunk for four whole years and still graduated valedictorian with a 4.0. Considering that when I say 'drunk' I really mean so fucking high everyone just though my eyes were naturally that red... yeah, well, that's weird.
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? Going back to my hippie roots: I have eschewed all cell phones! NONE for me, thanks. When I'm in my car, Alice in Chains blaring, chain smoking, singing, I don't WANT to hear from you! Call me when I'm at work and I just don't have anything better to do. (this is still said with much love for my homies)
13. Soda? Caffeine freeDiet Dr Pepper
14. Flavor of pudding? Butterscotch
15. What type of shirt are you wearing? eggplant colored Old Navy knit with little metal hooks down the front. Aren't I trendy? And stylish?
16. Prescription medication? birth control, Nexium. over the counter: fiber, calcium, tums, St. Johns Wort
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life what would it be? limo complete with driver. or maybe private jet (the jet thing would make my 5 minute morning commute interesting)
18. How many people are on your links list? beats me! do I have one of these??
19. How many people on your links list do you know in real life? two if what I'm thinking of is my links list. I'm techie-tarded.
20. What are you listening to right now? 10 key calculator, keyboards clacking. office sounds
21. Most recent movie you watched: Phantom of the Opera. it kinda sucked. I slept through half of it so I'm not sure.
22. Name 5 things you have with you at all times: Purse, cigarettes, keys, a caffeine free diet dr pepper, sunglasses.
23. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage? Receive. DUH!!
24. Name a teacher you had the hots for: Dude, I went to Mayflower Hill Billy High. Fuck no!!
25. What is a saying that you use a lot? in the tone of Red on that 70's show: "Dumbass" (at least 10 times a day)
26. What’s one piece of advice that you think should be passed on to every child? Go to college. Don't be an uptight ultra-conservative: they're the ones who later kill people. Just try and love yourself and everything else will be peachey.