10:37 a.m. - 2005-07-20
Actually, I have several years worth of goals written out in my 'paper' journal, but I will try not to be so much of a freaking Capricorn already and not brag about my five year plan. Although, I personally think everyone should have a detailed, precise five year plan of where they want to be in life at that age.
For me, I'll be 36 in five years so Groovn-husband is eagerly anticipating the upcoming, mythical sexual peak that women are supposed to hit around mid-thirties. I personally am looking forward to paying off my freaking credit card already and buying a bigger house. I would never have imagined, 4 years ago, when we bought a 2000 square feet house that had empty rooms for Chrissake because we didn't have enough furniture, that by now it would be bursting at the seams. This is AFTER the addition of a large storage building in the backyard. God, we're packrats. It's disheartening to someone who is as OCD as I am.
off at the Goodwill....
Maybe tomorrow, I have pms today.
I have officially become a workout junkie. I totally HEART going to my Community Center and busting a move on some weight machines. Except last night, there was this weirdo young dude LURKING around my favorite arm machine. He just wouldn't GO AWAY already. Finally, after 50 million disgruntled, under the scrunched up eyebrow glares from me, he backed the fuck off. I mean, how can I concentrate on toning up the chicken wings if I have some dude with his tighty whities 4 inches above his workout shorts standing right in front of me. His draw's were eye-level already! Go away Lurker! Find your own machine.
Regardless, I did about a mile and a half on the treadmill in 22 minutes (not bad for a 31 year old smoker who desperately needs to lose 20 pounds) then I spent 25 minutes on the weight machines sculpting and toning :-) Yeah, I'm sculpted, baby.
Then I went home and cooked a lovely dinner with all healthy, vegetably ingredients, bathed the kid, and finished the latest Harry Potter.
Oh God, J.K. Rowlings is such a BITCH!!
And that's all I'll say on the matter until most of the procrastinators have purchased and read the book.
Oh, yeah, I almost forgot! My goals for this year are as follows:
1. Lose the last 20 pounds I have been trying unsuccessfully to scrape off my gelatinous ass for the past 2 years.
2. Take my damned car to the shop already and replace that ghetto-ass convertible top.
3. Grow my hair out past my shoulders without getting frustrated and chopping in all off in the latest trendy style that I will hate within 3 weeks.
4. Spend more time with Chloe Violet, my beautiful, intelligent 7 year old daughter. And by 'time' I mean GOOD time, not just watching the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and laughing together about the snot jokes.
5. Try to be a little nicer to my co-workers, even though atleast one of them makes me absolutely insane because she's such a total 'tard. (yes, I'm aware that it is un-p.c. to say 'tard, but this is my diary so back the fuck off already!)
6. I can't think of any more now. I'll get back with this later.